Friday, March 7, 2008

More Snow!



As you can tell, we've had quite a bit of accumulation since I posted about an hour or so ago. I checked the news and they are predicting 2-4 inches for Memphis. Quite a bit for us. It is still coming down pretty heavily.

I suppose it's all those years of conditioning as a kid wanting to get out of school, but I just get so excited when it snows. Especially now that I don't HAVE to go to work. Back in the day when I was doing CPA work, it was unthinkable to stay home from work this time of year. Every single time it snows, every partner in an accounting firm offers to chauffeur his employees if they're afraid to drive in the snow. I took advantage of that once or twice!

The corporate tax deadline is March 15th, so the CPAs are really under the gun, and then of course April 15th is looming, and we all know what that means. That reminds me, I've got to get started on ours!

No comments: